Friday, August 22, 2008

Sad Times

My dear friend Diane Nielson Barazotta has been sadden with the tragic news of her beloved brother Christian and his beautiful wife Stephanie, On the 16th of August the plane that they were traveling in crashed and Christian and Stephanie became victims of the fiery crash. I can only imagine the heartache that they are experiencing now. Diane, I love you and your family and my thoughts and prayers are with you. I have been amazed at the talent that Stephanie demonstrated in her blog and it is now one of my most favorite sites to go to. I hope that all who reads this will too see the beauty that she saw. Truly a close knit family with so much love for one another.




You can see a part of their wonderful life together. http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/

Updates on their conditions are listed on her sisters website http://cjanerun.com/
Their dear friend and pilot tragically lost his life in the crash. Doug Kinneard will be laid to rest on Saturday August 23, 2008.



No comments: