Saturday, October 10, 2009

Bitter/Sweet

I have mixed emotions.....I want to jump for JOY and CRY and the same time. Thursday I was offered a job with an amazing company.....doing what I love to do.....but it comes with a price.


I will not be with my kids all day long......Miss Millie will have to start going to daycare..... seeing Craig when he is done with school.......chatting with Madison on IM....hearing about Makenna's day. Helping Deborah out when she needs it no matter what time of the day it is. Talking to Ali and James about their day and having lunch dates with them.


I am grateful that in this economy I have been able to locate a wonderful job.....but the JOB I long for the most is FULL TIME MOM! Hopefully soon.....


Miss Millie has been a wonderful helper while I have been job hunting....she would bring me food.....all sorts, some eatable and some not......she would sing and dance for me, sit on my lap and help type......OK not so helpful but I will miss it. And best of all she would give me foot massages.....and she is pretty good at it too.

My foot massage.....YEA!



1 comment:

The Farmer's Wife said...

Congrats Lisa on the new job! What will you be doing? I know you will miss your kids...they will miss you too!