Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Getting Back In Touch


So it has been a while since I have been on my blog. Some in our family have felt a little green they have had the flu. I'm hoping that we are done but not too sure.....

Millie had it the worst and it broke my heart. All she wanted to do was have me hold her and lay with her. She is still struggling with some of the symptoms but she is getting better. Needless to say I have not slept much since Thursday night because she has a rough time at night. I'm hoping for a good nights rest tonight.

Craig came down with it on Sunday morning and was pretty miserable. Ali came down Sunday morning as well but she had to drive home from Arizona. What a miserable experience.....she is still sick and is hoping to get better since she was suppose to start her new job on Monday.

I just hope that the rest of us will avoid getting that beast.... Therefore I have had no energy nor desire to be posting anything. Hopefully soon......

3 comments:

Just SO said...

Get feeling better soon there! Isn't it hard when the little ones get so sick? :(

Chris said...

That makes me so sad. I wish we were in closer proximity so I could help with chicken soup and holding Amelia for you (but when they're sick, they usually only want Mama). Get to feeling better soon!

Lisa said...

To be perfectly honest I wish you could be closer. I know Millie would love it and after this weekend it would have been greatly appreciated.