Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Millie's New Favorite Show


Millie has a new favorite show "Dancing With The Stars"! You should have seen her last night. For two hours she would dance, when the dancers started to dance she would grab her doll and spin around and around until the song was over. Several times she would fall I'm sure between her ear infections and spinning it was not a good combination.

When the song was done and everyone would applaud Millie would grin and clap like she just won the award for best dance team! She also can move very well in her car seat. When the radio turns on she starts to groovin' back and forth in her seat. Or when we walk into the store and music is playing she starts to dance in her seat or in my arms by swaying back and forth. Maybe someday she will be gracing us on the dance floor! My cute little bugaboo has dancing fever!

6 comments:

Pedaling said...

a show the two of you can enjoy together.
wonderful!

Just SO said...

That sounds adorable!!

Me (aka Danielle) said...

How cute is that! I love how children can make even GREAT things even that much more enjoyable!

The Farmer's Wife said...

She has great taste in TV shows!

wendy said...

That's great --- I love that show and have no sense of rythmn. NONE. I just love their skinny toned bods.

Chris said...

Lisa, would you ask Amelia who got bumped off the show last week? I missed it and have not been able to find out . . . I can't figure out who is missing. One of my favorite shows too, just wish the outfits weren't so revealing. It doesn't slow me down. I still try to watch it every week. Love, The Nana