Saturday, July 31, 2010

Good Times



This weekend was very very relaxing and very very enjoyable. I was able to spend some much needed time with my two oldest daughters. I have forgotten how funny the two can be together. We headed up to Park City to celebrate Ali's birthday before she starts her treatment on Monday. We had dinner at the Blue Iguana, this wasn't the best food nor the best service. We were excited to eat there because of the ambiance, needless to say both Ali and Deb had me in stitches with their story telling and jokes that we really didn't mind the food and service not being that good. We then shopped and walked main street. Can I just say I love Park City at night. We must have walked up and down 3 or 4 times. I think we had more fun people watching and sitting on the benches listening to others drama and realize that our drama wasn't that bad. We have decided that this will became a yearly tradition!! We will start planning for next year the only difference we will make it a whole weekend adventure.

Thanks girls.....for making me laugh!

No comments: