Friday, October 24, 2008

Blessings

Well here is another Friday and can I say that time it just going by too fast. It just seems like the older you get the faster time flies by. I have so many blessings in my life to some they might seem silly but honestly I feel like every little things can be counted as a blessing.

I have been blessed with Costa Vida. Yep that's right! They have THE Best Smothered Pork Burrito I have tasted and I get the craving for it on a weekly basis. YUMMY!


I have been blessed with modern transportation. This came into play just this last week. Instead of dealing with a fussy baby for 10+ hours I only had a fussy baby for a total of 1 hour.


I have been blessed with Key Lime Pie. Just about one of the best pies around and sooooo refreshing.


I have been blessed with the beauty of Gerber Daisies. Just Love Them!



I have been blessed with Computers. Although I wonder if modern technology is a curse sometimes. This is definitely a "love, hate" relationship.

I have been blessed with Good Books. Just getting lost in a good book is so much better then vegging out in front of the T.V.



And last but one of my favorites is I have been blessed with the convenience of Sundance being so close to home. I love picking up Millie from the sitters and driving up there just to sit and listen to the stream and smell the mountain air and relax and think.

No comments: