Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Start of P90X Workout


I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M POSTING THIS!!!! But I thought IF I did then I will be more committed to working out then just telling myself I am.

Tuesday February 3, 2009 I started the P90X workout!!!!!

Day one was chest and back. Boy, was it a killer, I was pushed more then I had ever been pushed before. I purchased a chin up bar on Monday after work so Millie and I assembled it for Family Home Evening while singing Primary Songs..... (I hope that counts)

On Tuesday I emptied all my CANDY in the Lunch room and told everyone to enjoy. They were all glad for the treats. Drinking a gallon of water makes for frequent bathroom breaks, I just hope I can keep up the motivation on drinking soooo much WATER!

Tuesday night after a delightful evening with Millie (laughing, playing, hugging and kissing) she went to sleep like a CHAMP at 7:30. Of course I had to finish watching AMERICAN IDOL. So Promptly at 8:00 the TV went off and I was starting my new workout.

Now thinking and KNOWING that I will not be able to keep up with the amount of reps that the Professionals would be doing, but focus on doing my best, I proceeded to workout with the BEST I HAD TO OFFER. Pushing myself until I thought I would CRY. Boy was this a workout I can't say enough and YES I could do chin-up's (surprise) of course I had my chair handy like they suggested (and it was used). After the workout I thought I felt sore but not that bad (MAYBE I DIDN'T PUSH MYSELF HARD ENOUGH). But I was tired and in bed by 9:20. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

When morning came I was so WRONG.......... I am sooooooo soooooo sore today. It definatly was a good workout. So tonight after I play, laugh, hug and kiss with Millie I will put her to bed and once again I will hit my home gym for a KILLER workout for Day 2.

Goal: BEACHBODY for Summer......VACA

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Lis, I just started working out at the gym for the first time in my life. I hope I can be as committed as you. It is uncharted territory for me. I never thought I'd want to work out but I'm with you...I want a beachbody for summer! Good luck!